The APN AREIT Fund (Fund) is a property securities fund predominantly investing in Australian listed property securities.
The Fund will invest in Australian Securities Exchange listed Australian Real Estate Investment Trusts and cash/fixed interest (including certificates of deposit, bank bills and other-cash like instruments held with Australian authorised deposit-taking institutions).
Fund Objective and Strategy
The APN AREIT Fund aims to:
- provide a gross annual income yield (before management fees and expenses) that equates to at least 110% of the average yield of the S&P/ASX 200 AREIT Index Dividend Yield;
- provide a level of capital growth which at least matches increases in CPI over a 5-7 year time horizon; and
- provide lower than market volatility
The Fund will invest in AREITs and cash/fixed interest. The Fund will not invest in direct property.
The Constitution allows us to borrow on behalf of the Fund. The current intention is that the Fund will not undertake direct borrowing.
The Fund pays distributions monthly.
Click here for the latest performance of this Fund and other property securities funds.
The Fund offers daily liquidity.
The Fund charges an ongoing management fee of 0.85% of the Net Asset Value of the Fund.
There is a 0.25% spread between the buy unit price and the sell unit price.
For more information please contact the manager for a PDS.
For more information on unlisted property funds and property syndicates please refer to the following guide.
The information provided above should be seen as factual information and not financial advice. All the information provided is not intended to imply any recommendation or opinion about a financial product.
We recommend seeking advice from professional and qualified financial planners prior to investing in any financial product.
- Category : Property Securities Funds
- Manager : APN Property Group
- Term : Open-ended
- Yield : n/a
- IRR : n/a
- Minimum Investment : 1000