The Deutsche Global Property Securities Fund (Fund) will invest in a diversified portfolio of global property securities.
Fund Objective and Strategy
The Deutsche Global Property Securities Fund aims to outperform its benchmark (FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Developed Index hedged) over three year rolling periods, on a net of fees basis. The investment team seek to maximise risk-adjusted returns by identifying property trusts and property related companies from around the globe (the Americas, Europe, Asia and Australia) that are priced inefficiently.
The Fund’s investment approach focuses on active stock selection through the on-the-ground research of local investment teams, along with a top-down overlay of strategic allocation and risk management. The importance of underlying real estate fundamentals is stressed throughout the selection, valuing and portfolio construction stages of the investment process.
The Fund offers investors:
- Low correlation to other asset classes such as equities and bonds, therefore reducing the portfolio’s overall risk
- Exposure to a geographically diversified portfolio of high quality commercial, retail and residential property
- True real estate exposure with the benefit of liquidity
- Access to an actively managed portfolio with the added benefit of local specialists who understand regional dynamics
The Fund pays distributions quarterly.
Click here for the latest performance of this Fund and other property securities funds.
The Fund offers daily liquidity.
The Fund charges an ongoing management fee of 1.22% of the Net Asset Value of the Fund.
There is a 0.30% spread between the buy unit price and the sell unit price.
For more information please contact the manager for a PDS.
For more information on unlisted property funds and property syndicates please refer to the following guide.
The information provided above should be seen as factual information and not financial advice. All the information provided is not intended to imply any recommendation or opinion about a financial product.
We recommend seeking advice from professional and qualified financial planners prior to investing in any financial product.
- Category : Property Securities Funds
- Manager : Deutsche Asset Management
- Term : Open-ended
- Yield : n/a
- IRR : n/a
- Minimum Investment : 20000