The Legg Mason Martin Currie Global Real Income Fund (Fund) comprises a portfolio of global listed companies owning real assets.
Fund Objective and Strategy
The Legg Mason Martin Currie Global Real Income Fund aims to:
- Invests in a diversified portfolio of Global listed companies owning real assets (such as property, utility and infrastructures securities) with the aim to provide a growing income stream
- Leverages key demographic themes of population, urbanisation and middle-class growth
- Flexible approach to identify and source the best ideas; and
- Experienced and specialist team with world class investment expertise.
The Fund pays distributions quarterly.
Click here for the latest performance of this Fund and other property securities funds.
The Fund offers daily liquidity.
The Fund charges an ongoing management fee of 0.70% of the Net Asset Value of the Fund.
There is a 0.25% spread between the buy unit price and the sell unit price.
For more information please contact the manager for a PDS.
For more information on unlisted property funds and property syndicates please refer to the following guide.
The information provided above should be seen as factual information and not financial advice. All the information provided is not intended to imply any recommendation or opinion about a financial product.
We recommend seeking advice from professional and qualified financial planners prior to investing in any financial product.
- Category : Property Securities Funds
- Manager : Legg Mason Martin Currie
- Term : Open-ended
- Yield : n/a
- IRR : n/a
- Minimum Investment : 30000