The Legg Mason Martin Currie Real Income Fund (Fund) comprises a portfolio of Australian listed companies owning real assets.
Fund Objective and Strategy
The Legg Mason Martin Currie Real Income Fund aims to:
- Provide a pre-tax income yield above the S&P/ASX 200 Index yield and to grow this income above the rate of inflation.
- Invests in Australian listed companies owning real assets (such as property, utility and infrastructures securities) that deliver strong dividend income from reliable revenue streams
- Targets income growth that exceeds the rise in the cost of living by owning securities that can grow revenue and profit over time; and
- Targets companies with large, sunk capital bases and recurring revenue streams to provide consistent income through the business cycle
The Fund pays distributions quarterly.
Click here for the latest performance of this Fund and other property securities funds.
The Fund offers daily liquidity.
The Fund charges an ongoing management fee of 0.70% of the Net Asset Value of the Fund.
There is a 0.25% spread between the buy unit price and the sell unit price.
For more information please contact the manager for a PDS.
For more information on unlisted property funds and property syndicates please refer to the following guide.
The information provided above should be seen as factual information and not financial advice. All the information provided is not intended to imply any recommendation or opinion about a financial product.
We recommend seeking advice from professional and qualified financial planners prior to investing in any financial product.
- Category : Property Securities Funds
- Manager : Legg Mason Martin Currie
- Term : Open-ended
- Yield : n/a
- IRR : n/a
- Minimum Investment : 30000